Friday, October 15, 2010

#6 Differentiating

I looked  at Sarah Ahlberg's Blog.     http://lessonsindiffereniation.blogspot.com/     Right away I figured out that I was way off on how I did my last post as far as completing the assignment. Reading through Sarah's post I also had the Tic Tac Toe idea cleared up for me, it is a simple way to organize the options you want to give your students.  I also understood better how much we can differentiate. The possibilities are endless. I liked all of her ideas they were great and very helpful to me.  I also thought that if you were to do it on historical heroes that they needed to know for core content you could go back and having collected their info on the heros make a historic hero Tic Tac Toe review.    

1 comment:

Teacherheart said...

Yes! Good for you, Andy! You're getting this! 4 points